*** Update March 21. ***
This time i recorded for 2 hours. Sadly i had to delete 2 frames as the guiding utterly failed.
Captured with Scopos 80mm triplet, Qcam9 mono at 2x2 bin with UV/IR Cut filter.
Made flats but at 1x1 bin, forgot i had captured lights at 2x2 bin. So i software binned them to 2x2 but it wasn't perfect. You can see som odd dounut artifacts in the movies.
58 x 120s aligned on the comet.
Full size 1557 x 1121
58 x 120 aligned on the stars.
Full size 1631 x 1181
Aligned on the comet:
Movie 21mb quicktime - 1388 x 972 15 fps
Movie 21mb quicktime - 1388 x 972 30 fps
Aligned on the stars:
Movie 14mb quicktime - 1522 x 1014 15 fps
Movie 14mb quicktime - 1522 x 1014 30 fps
*** Update March 29. ***
The comet had become a great deal weaker since my last recordings. So i wanted to try to get PHD Guide to guide on the comet itself. It had no problem doing that with 3 second exposures. The signal was pretty low but it had no trouble guiding.
I used 300s subs to capture it. Again i forgot to make 2x2 bin flats.
I used 1x1 bin flats which were scaled down. It sorta worked, except for where the dust are. It's pretty obvious in the movie.
Garradd 20 x 300s at 2x2 bin with UV/IR Cut filter.
Movie 8.4mb quicktime - 1582 x 1166